28/11/2017

Blyrtsi - A Flair for Buttons


Moikka! You probably don't have a clue what "blyrtsi" is? Well, we understood the word when our daughter said it but still were like "whaaaat?!". She's eight now but from time to time acting like a teenager. This was something she had picked up at school. The word means a pencil. It's wonderful how kids's language change and they also teach us new sayings and words. I'm partly waiting when I hear her first time say that us parents are so lame! LOL. 


I used teal and red in the page as you can see. I started with some gesso and watercolor, but craved after a stronger color so I mixed some acrylic paint in there as well. As the page is about a word and language, I used letter elements in it. I added some extra alpha in the background and also used letter and saying stamps in the composition. 

The flairs I chose to the page follow the same colors, repeating teal and red. I formed like a line running across the page using them. 

Thank you for your visit!


Sets used:

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, American Crafts, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...