20/09/2017

Summer - Ihana magazine


Hello there! I thought to blog this page before it gets too autumn or even winter. Although it's wonderful to reminiscent the warmth and the sun when the weather is anything but that. This page was made for and published in a Finnish craft magazine Ihana during the summer. The article was about different inks and a technique I used to create that background. 

The page is about a longing for summer. I made the layout before the summer started and was thinking about the occasion where the photo is taken - a couple of years ago when we visited an amusement park in Tampere. I took the color scheme I used in the page from the hat my daughter is wearing in the picture. The white background and the bright colors seemed appropriate for a summer layout!

Have a lovely day! Thanks for coming! 


Materials: Carabelle Studio, Lawn Fawn, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, Elizabeth Craft Designs


2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Fantastic page!!! I love this "style" of mixed media layouts!

enkulin käsityöt said...

Upeat värit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...