24/08/2017

Through rain and shine - Sizzix


Through rain and shine! This page is about something my daughter is holding in the picture - a kid version of a bus card. In Helsinki kids travel free until they turn 7. So when my first born turned seven last year, we got her a bus card. My younger one couldn't understand why she wasn't getting one, too, so the lovely lady at the ticket office gave her one. It states when a real bus card needs to be purchased. 

As public transportation usually works though rain and shine, I decorated the page with sun and raindrops. All of these are made using a paper I colored using watercolors. Solid yellow for the sun but a watery look for the drops. 

Thank you for your visit today! Hopefully your day has been sunny one!


Dies used:


Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, Doodlebug Design, Lawn Fawn, American Crafts



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...