03/08/2017

Summer fun day


Oldie but goodie! Found this layout I did in the beginning of the year, I guess. So maybe it's about time to blog it, don't you think? Especially when the topic fits the season! The picture itself is taken a couple of years back when we visited an amusement park in Tampere with the kids.


I tried something a bit new with the layout and didn't use that much mediums in it. I also divided the background with different patterned papers. I also used more stickers than usual but the layers behind the photo are normal as well as some stamping. I also added the title in another way - usually I put the letters horizontal, this time I tried vertical. 

This was a fun page to do, but I rather like to play with the mediums so clean pages aren't my thing after all. But it's fun to try different things once in a while! 

Many thanks for your visit today! Have a great day! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons, American Crafts, Teippitarha, Carabelle Studio



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...