29/08/2017

Don't Forget to Be Awesome - Wow! Embossing Powder


Hello there! Sorry for the silence for a few days! On Sunday I was teaching and the Saturday went by getting ready for the workshop. Did you manage to see the fantastic bottles my skilled workshop attendees did on Instagram already? Here's a link to that photo (link). It was a wonderful workshop! Thank you all who attended! 

But back to today's project, a layout with foils! It's my second piece for Wow and you can see the original post here (link). The foils are tricky to capture to the photo, but easy to use. And you can use different techniques with them. I've used several different in this layout, please scroll down if you want to know more.


I used gold and blush colored foils in this layout about my older daughter. The picture in the page is actually taken on her birthday early this year. The saying "don't forget to be awesome" and foil make a great match, sparkling one could even say. The journaling is about how I always find it magnificent that my 8-year-old has such a strong self-esteem and style - it took me twenty years to find mine!

I used foil together with glue to make the background and also foiled several patterned papers for the piece. And did you spot that foiled accent on the photo? If you want to see how the layout was made with a step by step tutorial, please see the original Wow post here (link).

Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you want more foiling inspiration, please also check this card by Sarah (link), this card by Jo (link) or this art journal page by Susanne (link)! All of them come with a step by step instructions! Ta ta for now!





Materials: Wow Embossing Powder, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sizzix, Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...