23/07/2017

Julie Nutting brush - Prima Marketing


Hello there and happy Sunday! How's your weekend been? Crafty, I hope! I've been doing several projects today and feeling good to have stuff done and some crafty time. It's been some time when I last crafted and I really need it. Luckily the summer vacation started and I have a bit more time. 


Here's a brush I made for a Michaels post tomorrow. I belong to a team that makes little projects with the mediums that are now available from Michaels. You can see their Finnabair selection here (link). In this little piece I used Art Basics Mixed Media Essentials, Micro Beads and Patina Paste Set as well as one of the Julie Nutting girls that's also available from Michaels (link)

The project is done on top of a brush and the coloring is done with watercolors beside the Patina Paste. Micro Beads add a little bit of texture and bling to the brush. 

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great start to the new week! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...