05/07/2017

Gift bag - Prima Marketing


Oh my. I just can't do clean and simple! The guidelines with the projects done with the Michaels products is to keep it simple. But I haven't managed that really well so far... You can see some of the previous projects here - rosy ATCs (link), rusty mini photo display (link) and an album cover in teal (link). If you are pondering what I'm meaning with Michaels, you have missed the info that some of the Julie Nutting and Finnabair products are now available through Michaels in USA and Canada! 

My idea behind this bag was to create something really easy and simple that would be great to duplicate. The original idea was to make a set of a tag and a gift bag with the same stamp but then I thought it was too little and started adding the little stamped roses and Microbeads and some flowers and... well, it was a kind of avalanche! Maybe one day I'll be able to actually create something simple! But nonetheless, this set is SO easy to create! It's just stamping, coloring and adhering. 

Thank you for stopping today! If you have a suggestion or would like to see a product in the Michaels repertoire (link) in use, please hint me and I'll do my best to showcase it next time! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Suloisuuksien huippua.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...