08/06/2017

Rustic memories - Prima Marketing


Hello again! Like I promised yesterday, here's another little project done with mediums now available at Michaels. I used the Mixed Media Essentials kit and the Rust Paste Set in this. If you want to see a short video of the project - how it works - please visit my Instagram (link).

The project is done on top of a piece of wood I got from Michaels. On top I added some twine and then added the composition on top. I colored the pieces and made it rustic and rusty using the Rust Paste Set and then added a touch of gesso on top to soften the look. 

The project is intended as a small home decor piece with a possibility to change the photo on it. The photo you see on the top photo is actually from a Finnabair ephamera set! 

Ta ta for now! Thank you for joining me today!


Materials: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...