27/06/2017

Meet me by the beach - GDT Artists Live


Hi there! How are you doing today? I'm excited about next Monday as I'm then guesting at Artists Live again! Are you familiar with Artists Live already? It's a free Ustream show, happening each Monday on Artists Live Ustream channel (link). There's a design team and then guests like me. Projects range from layouts, cards and tags to bigger mixed media projects. You can see the past shows here (link) in Artists Live YouTube channel. You can find my past shows there, too, like PanPastel ATCs (link) or monochromatic layout (link)


But next Monday I'm not doing ATCs nor a layout but this style mixed media project. I'm using a piece of weathered wood as my background and building a beachy project on top. I'm doing my own sand paste and using a trick to make cool paint splashes. 

The show starts 9 pm Finnish time and lasts about an hour. The time is 8 pm CET or 2 pm EST. If you are wondering what that is in your time, please check the Facebook event page (link) as you can easily see the time in your time zone from there. 

Hope to see you online! If you want to create along side me, underneath is the list of materials I'll be using. Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: 

Piece of weathered wood
Seashells 
Paper flowers (for example 594611, 586171, 594831 by Prima)
Coasters
Punchinella
Mesh tape 
Cotton twine
Cheesecloth 
UTEE


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sizzix, 13Arts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...