22/06/2017

Cap - Sizzix


Hello everyone! Today I share a layout I made using Sizzix dies. The layout is about when my older daughter started the school last autumn. Every first grader got a cap with reflective material from a big insurance company as a gift and she really liked it - maybe partly because yellow is her favorite color. 

Inspired the color of the cap and the black and white in the picture, I used the same colors in my page. The background is done using acrylic paint and pencil. The papers are mostly by 7 Dots Studio. 


I used the circle die set to create a backdrop for my photo. On top I then layered the other papers. I used both the flower and the butterfly die to create embellishments to my page. The roses are scattered here and there and they were really easy to make with the die cut piece. For the butterfly, I used both the butterfly and the negative in my page. For the title I used the negative as well - I cut the letters out of a rectangle of patterned paper and included that on my page rather than the letters. The feathers make kind of a trail to the photo. Please see the material details from below. 


Have you already participated to the giveaway? You still have some time if you haven't included yourself to the draw yet! The giveaway is open to all countries except those who fall under Sizzix US, that is to say USA and Canada. You can enter the giveaway here (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day! 


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Talens, Lawn Fawn, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...