22/05/2017

Oh these two! - Creative Magazine


It's start of the new week again. Hopefully you had a good, relaxing weekend! Here's the third layout I did for Creative Magazine. Whereas the two before had a pink color palette, I used turquoise and mint for this one. You can see the whole magazine here (link) in a post on the magazine's blog


The two pink ones were of my daughters and kind of stereotypically this turquoise one is of two boys - my husband and my father. It's so wonderful to watch them work together and inspire each other. My father is a carpenter, has been for decades and knows the ways the wood behaves and how you can manipulate it. My husband is an instrument builder, testing the limits of instruments and sound. It's so thrilling to see the spark of both of their eyes when they have an idea how a piece of the musical instrument should be made.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great start to the new week! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, Scrap FX, A Flair for Buttons


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...