17/03/2017

Unique - Prima Marketing


It's Fri-yay! Yesterday I shared my first (ever) Oil Pastel project and today I'm sharing another one, a layout I did using the crayons. If you want to see more projects using these and also a video about the product, please visit this post (link) in Prima's blog.

I’m so proud of my older daughter! She’s soon turning eight and she’s so self-confident and sure of herself. In the picture she’s wearing a fake fur collar on top of her summer hat and a couple of months ago she wanted to have a really, really short hair. Like 3 mm long. Her favorite piece of clothing is a cardigan she’s asked to get from my closet and she’s following her own path. She doesn’t care what everyone else thinks about her style choices but is happy as long she loves them. I mean realizing that took me twenty years and she got that under half of the time. 


As the topic of the page is unique, I wanted to try something a bit different than my usual “go to” gesso + mist background. Instead I colored a circular shape with Oil Pastels and wrote my journaling framing that burst of color. I really like how the pastels mix together! To have something familiar, I layered the papers behind the photo like I always do. One must have something familiar, too, don't you think?

Have a great start to the weekend! Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials:

590802 – Soft Oil Pastels
592950 – Rose Quartz 12x12 Paper pad
585440 – Rossibele 6x6 Collection Kit
586973 – Rossibelle Chipboard and More 
584375 – Salvage District 6x6 Collection Kit
570453 – IOD Sugar Dots


Materials: Prima Marketing, A Flair for Buttons


1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

I love this, great colourt and all the layers under the kid is awsome ;O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...