11/09/2016

Words - Scrap FX / CSI 212


Happy Sunday! Today it's the second Sunday with CSI! ScrapFX sponsoring the CSI challenge site and some of the DT is playing along! 

For those of you who don't know CSI is a scrapbooking challenge site where there's a "case" in each challenge. There's a color palette to use, then some details (in the form of "Evidence") and also some ideas to spark your story, so the journaling on the page ("Testimony"). 

If you'd like to join in, I did a "how to" post (link) way, way back in 2013 when I was part of the challenge design team. There's also this handy post (link) in the challenge site itself to help you to get going.


Here you can see how I cracked the Case 212. As the topic and for the journaling part I used the option "List prompts". From the site I found an idea that resonated with me immediately - "words that are hard to spell". Me and my husband have a bunch of words in everyday use that have been originally created that way - as a spelling mistake. It might have been autocorrect or just spell mistake, but somehow the word has bee so cute that it has started to live a life of its own. Unfortunately sharing those words in English is not possible as it's connected to the language. 

Like with the first Scrap FX guest page a week ago, I again listed the Evidence I used underneath the Case File a bit further down in the post. I also included the colors in there. Most of the colors are easy to spot, but the pink might cause some trouble. It's in the tiny hearts and pearls I used to decorate the page.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely start to the new week!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Scheme: white - background ; pale blue - watercolor on the background ; blue - stenciling and canvas ; pink - hearts ; brown - patterned papers 

Evidence: solid background ; flowers - stenciling ; spiral punch ; clips ; label ; staples 

Testimony: List prompts - words that are hard to spell


Materials: ScrapFX, Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, Fiskars, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...