25/09/2016

Favorite room - Scrap FX / CSI 213


Hello hello hello! Today it's the last Sunday sharing something special. ScrapFX sponsoring the CSI challenge site and some of the DT is playing along! Oh boy, it was exciting to crack the case again!

For those of you who don't know CSI is a scrapbooking challenge site where there's a "case" in each challenge. There's a color palette to use, then some details (in the form of "Evidence") and also some ideas to spark your story, so the journaling on the page ("Testimony"). 

If you'd like to join in, I did a "how to" post (link) way, way back in 2013 when I was part of the challenge design team. There's also this handy post (link) in the challenge site itself to help you to get going.


I chose as the topic of my page "favorite room and why" from the Can Teach prompts. Although I do like our apartment very much, the living room is my favorite. It's central, you can see most of our apartment from that and my "studio" is also in our living room. If you'd like a peek, here's an older post I did about my space (link).

All the colors are in there, white in the doily, yellow in the background paper, orange in the embellishments and patterned papers, green in the apple stickers ad blue in the crystals. Most of the Evidence I used are easy to spot, but I did explain each one in the list below. Leaves might be the hardest to spot - they are in the patterned paper under the photo. 

Have a pleasant Sunday and great start to the new week! 


Materials from Scrap FX:



Scheme: white - doily ; yellow - background ; orange - patterned paper ; green - stickers ; blue - crystals

Evidence: numbers - background design ; math symbols - drawn plus signs ; fruit - apple stickers ; flowers - stamped ; leaves - paper design ; triangle - patterned paper piece ; vellum - vellum bag ; ribbon-cut shape - sticker ; scallops - doily

Testimony: Can Teach prompt - favorite room and why


Materials: Scrap FX, Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...