08/08/2016

Loma - Turtle Soup Creative Magazine


Hello there and happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? I've been sharing my layouts from the new issue of the Turtle Soup Creative Magazine. This is the third and last I made for this issue. You can see the whole magazine here (link) from the blog and see the video showing all the beautiful projects.


This layout is following most the "white plus one" color scheme the magazine had this time. Even it is more "neutrals plus one" as I used grey instead of just white. Blue is incorporated into the page with mists, inks and embellishments.

The topic is a summer holiday a couple of years back when we visited Finnish city Tampere. I used Finnish in the title this time instead of English, but the reason is honestly the lack of certain letters in the sticker alpha I wanted to use. 

Have a great week!


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Fancy Pants Designs, A Flair for Buttons, Teippitarha, Doodlebug Designs, Crafter’s Workshop, Ranger, Sakura


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...