05/05/2016

#TBT post: Flowers for mom


Hi there! As it's Thursday, it's time for another #TBT post! I started this series last week and I'm trying how it goes. 

#TBT posts are posts that are re-blogged for a reason. Each Thursday I re-blog a post from the past, share why I chose to show the piece again and also add pieces of the original post to the #TBT post. 

I chose to show this piece again for two reasons -  first of all it's Mother's Day in Finland next Sunday and secondly I thought it would be fun to show older videos again as some of you might not have seen them and other may find something new from them even though they would've seen them already. These #TBT posts also work as a fun reminder about projects I've done and teams I've been lucky enough to be.


This layout was actually created for a GDT call and then blogged to share some happy news. I declared in the original post (link) that I had made it to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® guest team. 

The call back then wished for a tutorial piece and that's why I recorded the video and made the page. The topic of the page was a lovely flower bouquet I got from my girls during summer 2014. The bouquet and the photo made me remember how I  loved gathering flowers as a child. I loved combining different flowers, different colors together and was constantly bringing my mother some bouquets. So the apples aren't falling far from the tree so to say! 



Materials: Design Memory Craft, Canvas Corp, Prima Marketing, Carabelle Studio, Epiphany Crafts, Wow Embossing Powders, 7 Dots Studio, Teippitarha



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...