09/04/2016

Vintage journal page - Artists Live


Hi there lovelies! It's weekend and I have news to share! Due to something coming up I'm keeping the Artists Live event next Monday instead of our mystery guest! As she's moderating me, you can still find out her identity! Hopefully you can join us! 

I'm making a journal page like this one during the show. It's got some vintage touches in it and a lovely earthy color scheme. I'm going to use tea, India ink and Texture Powder in this one. Yes, you read right. Tea. 

More info about the time and place over at the Facebook event page (link) or to be given if asked! Have a great Saturday! 


Materials: 

Doily
Twine
Wooden pearl
India Ink
Archival Ink Jet Black
Tea



Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Talens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...