28/02/2016

Love x 2 - Prima Marketing


Lovely Sunday to you! Let me share a bit older page which I actually made for CHA for Prima booth. I actually spotted this one in some Insta photo which was pretty cool. The page is done using some of the new "Ink'N'Layer" stamps. They are sets that allow you make layered, dimensional looking flowers.


I guess you can tell by now that the background in the page is done using the Ink’N’Layer stamps. First I stamped the outlines using black permanent ink and then layered the colors on top using two colors of Chalk Edgers for each flower. Lastly I sprayed the background lightly with some water and thus got the fabric like, a little water color styled result.

As this page is about my two daughters and their room it seemed appropriate that they picked the color scheme. My older one said “yellow” and younger picked “blue” so I ended up doing a fresh page! Definitely not a choice of colors I would have come up with myself and that's the best part! I guess I  should do that more often, to ask them to pick colors!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely start to the new week!


Materials:

847753 – Watercolor Paper Pad 12x12 
583590 – Ink’N’Layer Stamps
583606 - Ink’N’Layer Stamps
583613 - Ink’N’Layer Stamps
891060 – Chalk Edger Blue Jay
891145 - Chalk Edger Cold Ice
891299 - Chalk Edger Coltsfoot Petals
891183 - Chalk Edger Coltfoot Stemens
891305 - Chalk Edger Lime Pie
891312 - Chalk Edger Rock Moss 
584252 – Watercolor Confections The Basics
847531 – Salvage District Palace Garden
584351 - French Riviera Collection Kit
583866 – French Riviera Brads
584801 – French Riviera SIIC
572105 – Wire Thread Ivory


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sakura

3 comments:

niazi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy Bradley said...

Riikka - I love the colors you selected - again - it reminds me of Spring. Your daughters made a good selection. Very pretty page and awesome new stamps too.

blogs said...

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. Prima Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...