04/11/2015

Joy - Craft Stamper


Want to see an oldie? This page was published in the September 2015 issue of Craft Stamper magazine. The article was titled "Mighty Mists" and was about using mists in a number of ways - some of them out of the box. Or should I say bottle?  


The photo in the page is taken near Tour Eiffel in Paris. The page is just about joy of creating, joy of doing what you like the most. Thus the colors are also joyous. There's something so happy about the combination of yellow and pink, don't you think? 

Thank you for stopping by today!

PS. I'm currently drafting my workshop calendar for next spring so if you have a suggestion where and when, please send me an email! I'd love to hear from you!


Materials: Canvas Corp Brands, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Um Wow Studio



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Such a great combo of elements! Do you ever come to the US? Im sure youd love coming to Raleigh NC. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Such a great combo of elements! Do you ever come to the US? Im sure youd love coming to Raleigh NC. :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you! I've never visited US but I'd love to come :) Hoping to get there one day - maybe I get invited! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...