23/09/2015

Muse of Music - Prima Marketing


Hi there! Yesterday this project went live in Prima's blog so I can now share it it my own blog as well. It's a little canvas styled wall hanging with the new Iron Orchid Decor line. You can find more info about the line and the products available in Prima's blog (link).


For the base I used a Carte Blanche Wood Wall Plaque. I wanted to include something a little special to the piece and went rummaging through my stash. I happened to get the tuning pegs in my hand and they fitted the piece wonderfully! I've had them for a while in my stash but the problem usually is that for one I love the backside of them with the gears showing and for the second that way they need support from underneath as the piece is really dimensional. So the wooden base was just perfect for those! The Carte Blanche gives the needed support to the tuning pegs and I got to use them just the way I wanted!


To give the piece a romantic feel I used some beautiful Prima blooms as decorations and added the fine Paintable to the base as well. The coloring is done with the Oil Pastels. You can see a few Archival Cast details peeking also in the layers. They, too, are slightly colored with Oil Pastels.

If you want to see how I created the piece, please watch the video below! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials from Prima Marketing:

583057 – Carte Blanche 
814199 – 4x6” Paintables Bohemian
961428 – Soft Matte Gel
961398 – 3D Matte Gel
814328 – Oil Pastel Crayons
962760 – Brush Set
941628 – Archival Cast Figureheads 
941611 – Archival Cast Cameos 
583354 – Royal Menagerie Blooms
583286 – Royal Menagerie Blooms
583309 – Royal Menagerie Blooms
582067 – Nikko Michio 
583002 – Magnolia Trim 
960322 – Mechanicals Flowers Mini
961060 – Mechanicals Washers
960230 – Mechanicals Mini Roman Numerals
960247 – Mechanicals Roman Numerals


Materials: Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...