13/09/2015

Lazy eazy morning - Scrap FX / GDT CSI 176


Hi there! As you might remember Scrap FX team is guesting in the CSI challenge this month as the wonderful company is one of the monthly sponsors! Yesterday (Finnish time) the new Case File was revealed, Case File 176. The new Case File had a completely different palette than the previous one (link) so it was really fun to play along!

Like I usually started CSI challenges, I first gathered some materials with right colors, then started to think what topic to choose and then what Scrap FX products to use as well as other embellishments.


For this page I used two "Testimonies" - the topic and the presentation. My topic of the page is those lazy and easy weekend mornings when I don't have to rush for work but when we can go enjoy a breakfast in the nearby cafe or then I can sip my tea in the comfort of our home without any time limitations. I journaled my text on doodled lines as suggested in the "testimony" near the bottom right corned.

I guess mixed media background, pen work and music pattern together with music elements are quite easy to spot from the "Evidence" which I used. For the background I used white gesso, crayons, inks, pencil and stamps. What might be a bit harder to see is the heart and paper tearing. The first can be spotted from the flair button and the second I included from the torn washi tape as it's actually made of washi paper. Maybe a bit far fetched? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a peaceful Sunday and great start to the new week!

Ps. If you are new to the challenge, here's a link to an old post of how to play along (link)! Hope you find that helpful!


Evidence: music pattern, music elements, hearts, stitching, mixed media background, pen work/drawing, paper tearing, enamel dots

Testimony: Topic - Document something you do for entertainment / Presentation - Write your journaling on doodled lines


Scrap FX products used:



Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Canvas Corp, Teippitarha, Sharpie, Design Memory Craft, My Mind's Eye, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool page...love what you have done with the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...