18/08/2015

Travel - GDT A Flair for Buttons


Hi there! I've been guesting over at {a flair for buttons} blog with three crafts and today I share my last project. While I did this page the vacation season was at its highest and my girls were so excited about a coming trip we had planned! It will be their first on board an airplane. We are travelling to Berlin and I’ve been checking out several guides about the city as you can see. We’ve planned just one attraction a day and otherwise just seeing and experiencing the city.


I started the page by adding different circular elements to the background to mimic the shape of the flairs. The fun thing about both the guest layouts I did is that I chose the picture first and immediately after that the flairs. When doing a regular page, the embellishments come as the last detail! These flairs were chosen to mimic the colors of the picture as well as have something to do with travelling and the upcoming vacation.

I also recorded a video of my process in case you want to see how the page was born.


Thank you for stopping by today! Please be back tomorrow for some watercolor fun!


Sets used:

Watercolor Designs 2
Lovely Words 4
Around the World 2


Materials: A Flair for Buttons, Prima Marketing, Canvas Corp, Fiskars

3 comments:

kjjc said...

Fabby. I like the colours you picked out to match the book titles.,hope you enjoy Berlin. It's beautiful there.

Paula said...

Great design...fab video, as always :)

Deena said...

Circles have to be one of my favourite shapes and I love how you incorporated so many different ones, thank you for the video loved watching the process

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...