05/08/2015

Pullahiiri


Hi there! How are you today? I'm not totally sure there's a translation for the Finnish word I used as the title here but the loose translation would be having a sweet tooth. The word for word translation is "sweet roll mouse". The picture in the page is me when I was little, eating sweet roll dough while my grandmother was baking. 

The picture has been in my "scrap these" folder since last summer when I attended the "Matka Luovuuteen" event and we were asked to go through some childhood photos. I scanned some of them and made prints of them so I could use them in my pages without destroying the original one. 

I started the page with some mists and then layered stamping and doodles on top. Somehow a brown paper bag fitted the page very well in my head - I guess it reminded me of the bags the bakers use if you buy the rolls there!

Thank you for your visit again - it's truly a big pleasure and I'm very grateful! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, American Crafts, Ranger, Teippitarha, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...