25/07/2015

Wroom - Scrap FX


Sunny Saturday! Over the weekend I'm sharing two pages with the new Scrap FX release of chipboards and other products! Both of the pages have my husband in them, that's why I titled the original post "hubsie layouts" (link). The term is from a Instagram photo by Terhi (link) and I found it so wonderful that it stuck with me.


This first one of the two layouts is about conversations while driving. I don't know why but some of the best conversations we've had is in a car. The kids usually sleep during the longer drives so that leaves just the two of us awake and it's really fun to talk about philosophy or music or arts or anything along the way.

I started the page by stamping a panel of numbers to the page. For that I used the "Number Panel" stamp and acrylic paints. On top I added a few mist touches using the "Grunge" stencil and then added another kind of numbers using the "Number" stamp. I also drew some triangles in there with a pencil. The embellishments include chippies from the new collection, like the "Ring of Arrows" on top of the photo.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!


Materials from Scrap FX:



Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Teippitarha, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...