14/06/2015

Shimmering butterly - Ustream project


Hello there and delightful Sunday! Last Monday was my second ever Ustream show and I created a butterfly canvas. Here's a link to the first post, announcing the Ustream event with a pink specimen. During the show I created the blue version. I let the attendees decide the color before the show started and to my great delight it was blue. I just love blue! 


The canvas was all about textures, shine and playing with different mediums. There's a couple of fun tricks in there so if you want to see how I made the piece, please watch the recording (link) from the Artists Live channel. And don't forget to tune in tomorrow when Keren is on and creating a wonderful canvas! To best stay in touch with who's on and what's being made, please like the Artist Live Facebook page (link).

I added the materials list underneath if you wish to see what was used. Of course most of the products can be replaced or substituted. For example any stencil will do naturally and the main vocal point inside doesn't have to be that butterfly.

Thank you stopping by today! If you have any questions, please don't ever hesitate to mail me or send me a message in Facebook! Hope to see you tomorrow - I'm being the moderator on Keren's show!


Materials: 

15x15 cm (6x6”) canvas
Prima Marketing: Modeling Paste
Prima Marketing: Soft Gloss Gel
Prima Marketing: 3D Gloss Gel
Luminarte: Black Emerald powder
Prima Marketing: Micro Beads and Glass Glitter
Prima Marketing: Mechanicals 961138 Type Writer Numbers, 961091 Pendant Caps and 961077 Vintage Centers
Prima Marketing: 572105 Wire Thread Ivory 
Acrylic paints
Paper scraps
Dry wall tape
Stencil
Half pearls


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio, Epiphany Crafts, Pan Pastels

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...