30/05/2015

Cherish - ScrapFX


Yesterday I shared the first of my two ScrapFX pages for May. Today is the turn for the second one.

If the first was a bit modern one, this is the blooming one. As you can see, I used a lot of flowers and highlighted the romantic feeling with the bows. There's one from the "Mini Bows B" set and also one from the "Ribbon Adornments" frames. They both are coated with pink sparkling embossing powder. Also the heart strings are coated with sparkling embossing powder, a white one.

I started the page by adding some gesso and mists to it. Then I added stamping using both the "Build a Flower" stamp set with acrylic paint and the "Circular Shawl" stencil with pink mist. On top I layered papers, the embellishments and the photo.


The topic of the page are my two daughters. Especially the older one loves to climb and the little sister is of course takes after her. I used the greens and the pinks from the photo in the page. The title is done using the "Cherish this moment" wordlet. The cursive part is coated with Liquid Pearls and the bar underneath is colored using a pearly Gelatos.

Thank you for stopping by today! Until next time!


Materials from ScrapFX:




Materials: Scrap FX, 7 Dots Studio, Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger, Prima Marketing, Teippitarha, Talens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...