03/02/2015

Stuff with stories - GDT C'est Magnifique Kits


Hello and good day! Today I'm sharing first of my two final pieces as a guest to C'est Magnifique!

This page is about "stuff with stories". The topic has to do to my grandfather who just moved to a smaller flat and needed to go through a lot of his belongings while doing so. I realized how much memories and info certain pieces include. Well, that should be obvious and I have several such pieces at home but the move really was an eye opener. It's wonderful how the items can be little visual memories, little clues taking us back years to a certain event or feeling. 


I started the page by adhering two pieces of patterned paper to the background and then applied modeling paste over the bigger seam though the stencil in the kit. Then I layered some of the patterned papers, included the photo and pieces of the overlays. The chipboard got covered with the metallic rubs and then I doodled some designs to it. Lastly I added the other embellishments such as the resin bird.

The supplies from my own stash include paper roses, sticker alpha, black felt pen and modeling paste. Click here to see the February Mixed Media kit and here to explore the main kit!

Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Blue Fern Studio, FabScraps, Heidi Swapp, Prima Marketing, Kaisercraft, Mepxy, American Crafts, Tattered Angels, Design Memory Craft

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...