05/01/2015

Today was Amazing - GDT C'est Magnifique Kits


I've been sharing my guest projects for C'est Magnifique and here's my third project using the January papers and mixed media kit. 

The topic of the page is a revelation. Some time ago my younger daughter wanted to leaf through the one and only Project Life album I have done and she was captivated! That moment I understood why documenting the everyday life is so important. Well, I've known it in a certain way but this really showed me that I'm on the right track. I'm really hopeless in doing and working on an album daily but I'm trying to capture some glimpses of the everyday life in my pages. 


In this page I used the blue paint from the kit in the background and layered some stamping and stenciled Perfect Pearls patterns on top. Besides using the supplies from the mixed media kit I used a pencil, a blue mist, grey and blue stamp ink and a black felt pen.

Thank you for your visit!


Materials: C'est Magnifique, Lemoncraft, Prima Marketing, Bo Bunny, Manor House, Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, Rager, Clearsnap, Design Memory Craft



2 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Tosi upeat värit.
Hyvää Loppiaista sinulle.

Jeppula said...

Ihana sivu<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...