02/10/2014

Revelation - made with stamps by Birgit Koopsen


Hello there! Do you remember the blog hop I was a part of some time ago with Carabelle Studio and the fab new stamps by Birgit Koopsen? Well, here's another layout I made using her stamps and that was in the Carabelle booth at Stempel Mekka!

The story in the page is the revelation I had during open house at university when I was graduating and thinking what to do next. My matriculation examination had went well and I have always been a book worm, so university would have been the obvious choice. But listening a professor tell about the studies there it hit me hard that it wasn't the least bit what I wanted to do. I needed to do something with my hands, to create something. So I applied to a polytechnic to the horror of my grandfather! 


I used the "French Lily Background" in the piece but added touches with "I heart Washi Tape", too. The Frech Lilies are embossed with a pink embossing glitter and then there's orange mist added on top. Embellishments follow the same color scheme.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day! 

Oh and by the way, I still haven't heard from the winner of the stamp! So if you are Roxi Hardegree, please contact me in order to claim your prize! If I haven't heard from you until Monday, I re-raffle the "Punchinella Background" stamp!


Stamps used:

 


Materials: Carabelle Studio, 7 Dots Studio, 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Wow! Embossing Powders, Ranger, Design Memory Craft, Badges Folie, Kreinik, Doodlebug


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...