09/10/2014

Discover your sparkle - Scrap365 / made with stamps by Birgit Koopsen


Good evening blog readers and visitors! Today Marsha and me are sharing projects made with and thoughts of the new stamps set designed my Birgit Koopsen over at Scrap365 blog! Welcome to take a peek! There's a video there together with two canvas projects.

Not so long ago Birgit introduced her new stamps in the Scrap365 blog (link). The stamps are made for and by the French company Carabelle Studio. There's six different designs and you can see them all in the Scrap365 blog.


As I mentioned, there's a video over at Scrap365 blog. It's a video tutorial about stamping on modeling paste. And here's my take on the subject - a little encouraging canvas to find the sparkle within. I think I have to mention that Marsha and me created our projects without knowing what the other would do, besides the technique of course, so it's quite a delight and surprise that we both used similar color scheme and even have similar elements in our creations!

I used the tutorial to create a background for this canvas. I simply adore the "French Lily Background" stamp! It's got such a strong design that it works well on its own but still it doesn't overpower the other elements. I used the stamp three times in the canvas - first to create the texture with the modeling paste and then added it to the surface twice using different embossing powders. I also created a piece of patterned paper of my own using the "Layered Strips" stamp and added some random stamping to the background with one on the designs from "I heart Washi Tape". 

I think my favorite of the sets I have is the "French Lily Background", but I'm definitely seeing myself using the washi tape designs a lot, too! And tell you the truth, the mail man brought me some new Carabelle Studio stamps during the week and among them one set by Birgit, too!

Thank you for your visit this evening! Wishing you a pleasant Friday and start to the weekend! Tomorrow it's the tenth so it's time for the "Inspired by"!


Stamp sets used:



Materials: Carabelle Studio, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, Heidi Swapp, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger

4 comments:

sannalippert said...

cool canvas!!!

Val-Belle said...

Very cool canvas. Love the colours and the string circle? behind the star very cool

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Sanna :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Val :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...