11/06/2014

Good Times - PaperHaus


Hi there! Today I'm again sharing an oldie with you. This one was published in PaperHause, issue 6. It's about my two little ones decorating the Christmas tree. 

Even though the topic is Christmas, the page isn't your normal Holiday page. I used monochromatic color scheme and added some green in there. I used Distress Stains and Tattered Angels mists to create the background and then layered different patterned papers in shades of grey and mint and forest green.


It's fun how style evolves so subtly you can't necessarily spot the change on daily basis but like this, over a longer period you really can spot that this layout wasn't done yesterday. Many of the elements and things that I still use are there, but something is different. Can you put your finger to it? 

Have you ever looked back a year or so and studied what has happened during that time? 

Have a great evening!


Materials: Sodalicious, Tattered Angels, Ranger, 3rd Eye, ColorConspiracy, Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye, Pretty Little Studio, Fiskars, Stampin' Up!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...