29/12/2013

Top Twelve: Projects


As the year is drawing to end it's time to go back and sum up the 2013. So many unbelievable things have happened during this year! I'm really grateful and happy for all the possibilities that the year brought in my way!

I applied and was asked to join many fabulous teams and guest in others. Every single mail made me jump with joy and smile at least for a week. First new team of 2013 was Paper Stories, followed by Zeus and Zoe. Later in the year Minna asked me to be a part of the first team of Paperilla, which was super cool. I also joined the DT of challenge site Scrap Around the World, the magnificent manufacturer 3rd EyeCraft Stamper Magazine and the lovely store Mixed Media Place and became a contributor to paperHaus Magazine. Thank you all for the bottom of my heart!

I did some serious guesting as well during the year. I guested in SkräppihetketWycinankaProjects that WOWMixed Media PlacePunky ScrapsUmWowStudioScrap FX Holiday StorytellerScrap AfricaAll om Scrap and made two pages for Page Drafts Christmas Sketch Reveal. I'm really grateful of all of these opportunities and thank all the companies and persons for contacting me! I also did some work for Tattered Angels and Canvas Corp. My works were published in different magazines and in book form in Everyday Storyteller vol 2. 

I had a lovely time in each and every one of the teams and guest spots and luckily will continue having also in 2014! I traveled to learn more about scrapbooking and mixed media and I made new friends during those trips. I also kept a few workshops of my own across Finland.

We also continued with the "Inspired by" challenge together with Marsha. I love the monthly spurs of random inspiration, it provides me both challenge and playtime. We have already thought several challenges for the new year so the "IB" is very much going to be a part of my next year, too.

The 2014 also brings different challenges like new teams and at least two online workshops in English, both in January: "Pop and Colours 2" and "Creative Retreat". From January on I'm realizing one of my dreams and am joining the fabulous team of 7 Dots Studios for six months. I also have a few guest spots coming up.

In this first post I'm re-posting twelve of miscellaneous projects from the past year. I organized them according to color scheme rather than the way they fit to the time line. If you'd like to read more about the project, please click the link below the photo.

Thank you for looking! I'll also post my personal favorites of layouts and cards before the year is done, so please be back tomorrow!

 

Flowers of Rijksmuseum (Inspired By)

For Him and Her (Canvas Corp)



Divine Beauty (Paperilla) 

Cicada Canvas (Um WOW Studio)




Why Not Now? (Paperilla)

Light Life (Prima PPP)

10 comments:

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Stunning pieces of art =) Fantastiska alster!!! Du är så otroligt kreativ och inspirerande. Ser fram emot att följa dina upptåg 2014.

Le petit monde de Louison said...

Awesome!!!!!!

vitatulpanen said...

Beautiful as always Riikka! Hugs / Jenny

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Maja <3 Och tack också! Hoppas at vi ses 2014 igen!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you <3

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Jenny <3 Och tack! Det var riktigt roligt att träffas! :)

Maakari said...

Riikka sulla on ollut ihan huikea vuosi!! Ja varmasti jatkuu ensi vuonnakin:) Mielettömän hienoja töitä! Ja onnea kaikista pesteistä <3

Milla said...

Sulla on ollut kiirus vuosi :) Miten ihmeessä ehdit kaiken? Nukutko ollenkaan!? ;)
Hieno top12, mun ehdoton suosikki on tuo Cicada Canvas - se on vain huikean upea!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Paljon kiitoksia :")

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kyllä minä nukunkin - välillä enemmän, välillä vähemmän :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...