19/11/2013

White Tea


This layout is truly an oldie. It was published in Life.Paper.Scrapbook a good time ago, but somehow the layout ended up in my drafts. But here it is now - white tea. 

The layout is about one of my favorites that time, white tea with pomegranate. I'm not sure if it's the season, but nowadays I'm again preferring black tea. Maybe the white and green ones are more summery and the black more wintery? 

Are you more of a coffee or tea person?

Ps. If you ever wonder how I did some part of the layout or why I put a embellishment there or what product I used, feel free to either leave your question as a comment or then mail me! I'm happy to answer!


Tämä sivu tosiaan on vanhus! Se julkaistiin Life.Paper.Scrapbook -lehdessä jo kesällä, mutta jotenkin sivu on jäänyt luonnoksiini. Mutta tässä se nyt on - valkoista teetä. 

Sivu kertoo sen hetkisestä teeihastuksestani, teestä jossa oli valkoista teetä ja granaattiomenaa. Lieneeköhän vuoden aika syynä, että nykyisin olen taas täysin mustan teen perään? Josko vihreä ja valkoinen tee ovat kesäisempiä ja musta tee sitten talvisempi? 

Oletko sinä enemmän kahvi- vai teeihminen? 

Ps. Jos joskus jokin käyttämäni tekniikka mietityttää tai haluaisit kysyä miksi laitoin tietyn koristeen tiettyyn paikkaan taikka mikä on käyttämäni tuote, voit joko jättää kysymyksesi kommenttina taikka laittaa minulle sähköpostia! Vastaan mielelläni!


Materials: ILS, Sizzix, Talens, Tattered Angels, Crafter's Workshop, 3rd Eye, Wycinanka, WOW, My Mind's Eye, ScrapFellow, Polkkaponi, Ranger, American Crafts, MT Masking Tape


2 comments:

furrypig said...

I am definitely a tea person...black without milk or sugar... great idea to make a page about it!

Riikka Kovasin said...

I need milk in my black tea - mostly because I'm too impatient to wait it cool :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...