24/06/2013

Priceless


I've been going through my blog's drafts and found several unpublished layouts there. This is one of them. I've made it to a paper where I tried an idea I had with the Glimmer Mists. At that moment I was feeling really flowery, too.

The topis is those priceless three, loves of my life. My hubby and our two daughters. The background and the flowers are colored using same Glimmer Mist colors. 

Have a cool Monday!


Olen käynyt läpi blogin luonnoksia ja löysin sieltä muutamia aiemmin julkistamattomia sivuja. Tässä on yksi niistä. Tein sen paperille, johon kokeilin erästä ideaa Glimmer Misteillä. Leiskan tekohetkellä oli myös erittäin kukikas olo.

Sivun aiheena on tuo tärkeä, mittaamattoman arvokas kolmikko. Mieheni ja kaksi tytärtämme. Tausta ja kukat on käsitelty samoilla Glimmer Mist väreillä.

Mainiota maanantaita!

Materials: Bazzill, Tattered Angels, Prima Marketing, 7 Gypsies, Ranger, ILS, YouDo

6 comments:

SaraG said...

todella hieno!

Paula said...

Kiva uusi ilme blogissasi :) Suloinen kukikas leiska!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Tack Sara!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Kiitokset :)

sandi said...

Wow! This is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Speechless beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Sandi :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...