06/03/2013

Zeus and Zoe sneak



Hello everyone! There's a lot happening "behind the scenes" right now. I'm creating something new on daily basis, but nothing is making to the blog yet. I'm working a month ahead. Today I thought I'd share a little sneak of my layout for Zeus and Zoe! It's for the March challenge "New beginnings". Check out more about the challenge here (link)!

A lot of the materials I've used are from my Zeus and Zoe kit. The stencil and paint are from the March sponsor DecoArt


Iloista keskiviikkoa! Täällä tapahtuu paljon "kulisseissa", luon uusia juttuja päivittäin, mutta mitkään niistä eivät vielä pääse blogiin asti. Työskentelen kuukauden etuajassa. Tänään ajattelin näyttää pienen vilauksen sivustani Zeus and Zoelle! Tämä on tehty maaliskuun haasteeseen "New beginnings". Katso lisää haasteesta tämän linkin takaa!

Sivuun on käytetty paljon materiaaleja Zeus and Zoe -kitistäni. Sabluuna ja maali ovat maaliskuun sponsorilta, DecoArtilta. 

3 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

Your sneak looks awesome Riikka, can't wait to see the full layout :)

sandi said...

Love the look of this! Can't wait to see the reveal! Yeah!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Thank you Georgia! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...