24/12/2012

24


Today the Santa Claus is visiting families here in Finland. It's the time for giving and presents. So today the Calendar holds a present for all of you, something really special: a sketch by sweet and talented Nadia, created just for this Calendar! Joyful Christmas Eve!

Tänään joulupukki kiertää talosta taloon ja on lahjojen antamisen aika. Tänään myös kalenterissa on lahja teille, erikoisherkkua ihanalta Nadialta: luonnos, joka on luotu juuri tätä joulukalenteria varten! Iloista ja rauhallista jouluaattoa!

Hi there! My name is Nadia Cannizzo, and I live in Sydney Australia. I was born and raised in Greece and moved to Australia when I was 11. I am a mummy to 2, much loved and much wanted little girls and I have been married to my husband since 1999. I am a Primary School teacher and have been teaching since the year 2000. 

I have been scrapping/papercfrafting for about 3 years now and I mostly create layouts and cards. I am also crazy about making sketches and journalling on my pages so in March of 2011 I started by very own sketch challenge blog called Once Upon A ...Sketch. 

I am super excited and incredibly honoured to have been asked by the amazingly sweet and super talented Riikka to be part of this wonderful experience! Thank you SO much Riikka and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your loved ones :) 

Here is my blog: www.samnadia.blogspot.com




And here's a gorgeous layout Nadia made using her sketch. Awesome, isn't it?

Tässä on Nadian upea sivu oman luonnoksensa pohjalta. Huikea, eikö olekin?


We would love to see your layouts, so please add a link to your creation to the comment box!

Olisi ihana nähdä sivujanne, liittäkää siis linkki sivuunne kommenttilaatikkoon!

3 comments:

Merkku said...

Aivan ihana luonnos, ja toteutus tottakai myös!
Lämpimät Hyvän Joulun toivotukset teidän koko perheelle!
Halauksin Merkku :)

Cuchy said...

Gorgeous layout. Thanks for sharing.
and thanks Riikka for this Creative Christmas Calendar
Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Anski said...

What a beautiful layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...