01/10/2024

White angels - PaperArtsy


Moikka moi! It's not only another new week but a totally new month as well! Happy October everyone! 

Today I share my first Holiday cards for the year. I made these for PaperArtsy and the theme this time was "White". As you can see from the photos, my cards aren't totally white, but have also a brown tone included, but the main colors are different shades of white. You can see and read the step by step process here (link) at PaperArtsy's blog.

The focal point of these cards is a Lynne Perrella stamp. I first thought to use black stamping ink, as I often do, but that seemed too harsh of a contrast in these. That's why I chose the brown, which went nicely with the overall weathered and vintage look.

Have you started the Holiday makes yet? Or is it first Halloween and then Christmas on your craft table?

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful October!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...