15/05/2024

Watercolor blooms - a couple of cards


Hello! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I whipped up in a hurry when needing a congratulations card. 

I decided to go for a known trick, that would easily turn into a beautiful card in no time and used watercolor pencils to color a stamp. I used several colors for the blooms, sprayed some water on top and stamped the flowers. To enhance the watercolor effect, I then added some splashes here and there with the same colors I had used to color the stamp. After drying the flower, I trimmed the piece smaller, mounted it on top of a colored cardstock piece and then to the card base. The sentiment is stamped with Korttipaja stamp and it says "A thousand times congratulations" in Finnish.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful day!


Materials: Ranger, Stampers Anonymous, Korttipaja











1 comment:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Oi, nämä ovat aivan ihania! Upea väritys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...