17/05/2024

Do Not Crush Curious Things - a canvas


Heippa! It's Friday and time for a new process video! If you haven't already, I recommend you to subscribe and put notifications on for my YouTube channel so you don't miss any of the videos that I publish. Usually there's a new video each Friday, but there's some exceptions due to holidays. Like on June 21st there won't be a video because it's Midsummer's Eve, but I'll also announce it in the previous video, if there's exceptions.

But back to today's project! This time I made an entomologist. I used acrylic paints to make the background, as you can see from the process video. I was going for an old wall, weathered wallpaper kind of look there. I then layered a bunch of die cuts and die cut elements to make the composition on top. You can see the process video here (link).

I'm happy how the project turned out! It's not often I make a project this green, but this time I pulled it off, I think. I'm especially happy about the combo of the die cut clovers and the die cut leaves from the ephemera pack. As always, you can find the list of materials underneath here.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day and splendid weekend!


Materials: 

Stampers Anonymous - Etcetera medium thickboard tags THETC002
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Magic Moss, Aqua Duck Egg
Ranger - Distress Paint Tarnished Brass
Ranger - Distress collage medium matte
Prima Marketing - Art Basics Modeling Paste
A.B.Studio - Stencil ID-285
Ranger - Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Scorched Timber, Brushed Corduroy, Crushed Olive
Ranger - Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Scorched Timber
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Collage Strips TH94328
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Portraits TH94233
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Layers Organic TH94316
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Gauge Dials TH94225
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Entomology metal embellishments TH94079
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Halloween Plaques TH94341
Sizzix - Impresslits Lucky Love embossing folder and die set 665227
Sizzix - Thinlits Pretty Wreath die set 662575
green and brown cardstock
natural twine
inking tools, scissors, stapler, sponge, palette knife, brushes, die cutting machine
foam tape, craft glue









1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Tosi upea. Ihanaa tuo vaalea turkoosi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...