29/05/2024

The Wonderful You - YouTube live recording


Hello there! Last Saturday I kept a card live on my YouTube channel. I made a mixed media flower card using Distress watercolor pencils for stamping and coloring of the blooms instead of inks.

The background of the card is a kind of "from trash to treasure" story as I made that using a baby wipe I used to clean the stamps after applying the watercolor pencils to them. I had made that before hand, though, because of the drying time and the sewing, but I explained the steps during the live. If you were unable to attend the live while it was happening, you can see the recording underneath. I've made an exception this time and embedded the video here. If you want to be the first to see the recordings and process videos, please consider subscribing to my channel and turn on the notifications.


If you want to see the materials list, please see either the announcement post here (link) or then the description box of the recording.

Thank you for stopping by, too! Have a beautiful Wednesday!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...