16/04/2024

Spring hopes and blooms - a set of ATCs


Moikka moi! It's a new week again and some new projects to be blogged! I'm starting this week with a set of ATCs.

These ladies make me think about flower power of the 70's. I also love the vibrant colors and the lush leaves. The focal points as well as the sticker leaves in the background are from a PET tape by My Indie Co. I bought a roll last year and have then gradually been using it. This is now the second set of ATCs with this imagery. 

For these cards I created the background using watercolors. I first added different green with 'wet on wet' and after those pools of color had dried, I then painted some leaf shapes on top. Not sure you can make out any of those in the finished cards, though! I used the watercolors also to create some blooms to be used as decorations. For those I took inspiration from this piece (link) I created after the lesson by Tiare Smith in One BADASS art journal. 

As usual, if you'd like to receive one of these or swap them, please let me know! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz, My Indie Co, Posca











1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oi oi miten kauniita. Tykkään näistä voimakkaista väreistä.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...