17/04/2024

Sewing Circle - PaperArtsy


Hello again! Another day, another set of ATCs! But as you can see, these differ quite heavily from the ones I shared yesterday! 

This set is made for PaperArtsy and is a part of a new blog topic called "With 3 things". In this format three members of the design team are sent almost the same ingredients to create a little project with. The joy is in seeing how different the projects turn out - even with three same core ingredients! You can explore the posts with this topic (link).

My three things were a stamp set "Buttons 4", "Tall Heart" die and Fresco Finish Frosting Glace. The latter was a new product for me, but the little note with the parcel provided info that all it took to lit my imagination. The combination of "small" and a product that would turn plastic resemble sand-blasted glass let to see though ATCs. If you want to see how I made these, please visit the PaperArtsy blog (link) or my Instagram (link) as I will post a Reel there.


These ATCs are up for swaps and grabs as well. But I need to say that the PaperArtsy post went live yesterday and I offered them there, too, so the risk is that they are all gone. But in case you want to inquire one, please send me an email. Address is on the side bar there. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a pleasant day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Ranger






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...