05/03/2024

Color, shape, repeat - YouTube live announcement


Hello hello! Second post of March and it's a YouTube live announcement! The date is a bit different this time than usually as I'm keeping the live on a Thursday. The weekends this months are so booked that I ended up choosing this date, Thursday the 7th as the live day. Hopefully you can attend! 

The topic this time is an art journal spread. I'm using watercolors to create patterned papers in a couple of ways and then turn those pieces into a spread. I also plan to share my thoughts about color and pattern as easy design elements.


As always, I've listed the materials of the live underneath. You can create alongside me, although the papers need some drying time and I have doubles already pre-made. I find it easier and nicer to let watercolors airdry, but sometimes use a heat tool, though, if I'm in a hurry. It changes the look a little, though.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you on Thursday!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...