05/12/2023

Cookies and creating - a FB live announcement


Moikka moi! It's a special week again! Firstly, there's a live coming this weekend and secondly, there's only two posts. Wednesday is Finland's Independence day so I'm spending the day with loved ones and skipped that day with a post. So it's this announcement post and then the Friday process video post.

But back to the live announcement! Like I said in November, I'm doing it a bit differently as it's the Holiday season creeping in. I'm going to create an art journaling spread, but I still don't have any idea what I'm doing. I thought that it would be fun to see, just going for it, no planning. Of course, when I'm picking the materials on Saturday I will do some planning so I don't have to run back and forth, but still try to be as spontaneous as possible! 

So bring your own gingerbreads and maybe a hot beverage of your choice and let's craft and chat together! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...