08/12/2023

Beyond words - Paper Garden


Hi there and welcome! Today I have the second video of December! There's also something special about this one - it's my last team project for Paper Garden. I'm stepping down from the team at the end of the year. But hopefully I'll go out with a bang and you like the project and the video! 

If you want to see how I made the spread, please see the process video underneath.


Like I say in the video, my inspiration for the piece came from the picture I then used as the focal point. It then helped to choose other elements, colors and add those "tea rings" to the background! You never know what inspires you and where it leads.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Friday and weekend! And remember the live tomorrow!


Materials:

Paper Garden - Stickers "Concerning the Art of Silence"

Prima Marketing - Art Basics Clear gesso
Ranger - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Prima Marketing - Art Basics Modeling paste
Prima Marketing - Gothic Finnabair stencil
American Crafts - Thickers foam alphabet stickers
a doily
stapler, brush, inking tools, scissors, paper cutter
craft glue, foam tape, double sided tape






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...