19/09/2023

Sunshine and love - a set of ATCs


Heippa hei! It's definitely autumn feels here in Finland but still I share these ATCs I made with summer styled PET-tape. Maybe these bring warmth to the already chilly mornings!

The backgrounds in these are made using watercolors. I first made a bigger, A5-sized piece and then cut it to smaller pieces. I cut the backgrounds a bit smalle than ATC sized, so the kraft cardstock frames the pieces. On top I then stamped a mandala styled ring, embossed it using purple embossing powder and added some splashes, too. 

The focal points in these are made using My Indie Co.'s PET tape. I mounted the tape on top of white cardstock and cut the images loose. Each card also has some florals cut from a patterned paper pad by Fabrika Decoru. I finished the cards with some stickers - some epoxy dots and a sentiment.

As always, these cards are ready for swaps. Just send me an email - address is in the sidebar. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sunny week!


Materials: Mic&Mim, Ranger, Fabrika Decoru, PaperArtsy









2 comments:

Armiida said...

Ovat tosi upeita.

enkulin käsityöt said...

Oi oi mitä upeuksia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...