21/06/2023

Snarky school boys - a set of tags


Hiya! Today I have some snarky school boys for you. Or I'm not sure if these vintage portraits are of school boys but somehow especially combined with the snarky comments they started to feel like ones! 

I kept some workshops during the spring and one of the, which I kept twice, was a minialbum workshop. During that I never got to make the project myself as I was helping others, but I did always show how I started to treat the inner pages which were made out of tags. After the workshops I then had some colored tags in my stash. As I've been trying to use what I got and not just hoard stuff, I embellished the cards and turned into small card like thins. All it took was to add a vintage portrait on top and some stickers! ...well, to be honest I did add some crayon doodles and stamping in there as well, partly because I wanted to try out my new oil pastels! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Tim Holtz, Ranger






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kauniita.
Ihanaa Juhannuksen aikaa sinulle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...