05/04/2023

Peaceful Easter time - altered eggs for Ihana


The new issue of Ihana is soon out, but these eggs are something I created for the 2/23 issue for Easter time. They are altered paper maché eggs, with romantic feel. 

Obviously I can't share the steps here, for those you need to get your own copy of the magazine, but these were fun to make! I got to use my two favorite mediums and also tried my hand a little with the paper flowers. I didn't do the flowers properly, though, as I used a flower punch and thus the different petals had different grain in them. But those tiny flowers still look the part! 

With these eggs I want to wish all of you peaceful Easter time or just lovely weekend, if you don't celebrate. Rauhallista pääsiäistä! Thank you for stopping by today.









1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kauniita. Ihanaa Pääsiäisen Aikaa Sinulle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...