10/03/2023

Three Odette - Paper Garden


Hi there and beautiful Friday! I hope by now you know what that means - a new process video on my YouTube channel! This time I made something playing with my PaperGarden materials. 

I have several printables from PaperGarden and this time I wanted to use the beautiful ballerinas. I also have several pieces of the tissue paper with a newspaper print that PaperGarden usually uses when shipping items. So those two elements in my mind, I rummaged through the other elements in my PaperGarden box and started working! You can see my process underneath.  


Like so many times before, you can't see much of the background layers in the finished pieces. But to me that's not important as the layers are still there and I have fun making them! You can see some of the collaging there, the stenciled texture paste and even paint splashes. What about you, do you worry about covering things up with new layers?

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely weekend! May it be a crafty one!


Materials from Paper Garden:






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanat ja kiitos jälleen upeasta videosta.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...