14/03/2023

Bunny boy - a card


Moikka moi and happy new week! I realized some time ago that Easter is almost around the corner andI haven't done any Easter projects as such! I did decorate some eggs for the recent issue of Ihana, a Finnish craft magazine, but that's all. 

So, after that realization, I did this card. I turned one of Tim Holtz's portrait vintage photos into a little Easter bunny by coloring his nose and cheeks and adding drawn bunny ears on top. A.B.Studio's dotted paper provided a perfect egg-like background. I also used the same paper to cut a multitude of little eggs in front of him, kind of he'd be holding a basket.

Instead of adding "Happy Easter" as the sentiment, I chose a more open one. The strip reads "Trust tomorrow", which I thought was in the spirit of Easter.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine week! 


Materials: A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz, Ranger, PaperArtsy, Posca





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...